The Clarkston Community Map is an interactive tool that provides links to resources for members of the community.
- Adult Schools (GED Preparatory Courses; Learning English Skills)
- After School Care
- Child Schools (Elementary, Middle, and High Schools; Speciality Schools)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Classes and Workshops
- Day Cares (Child Care Programs for Infants to Pre-K)
- Job Training
- Grocery Stores
- Legal Services (Lawyers; Legal Aid)
- Financial Services (Banks)
- Religious Services (Mosques; Churches; Synagogues; Temples)
- Transportation Services (MARTA Bus Stops)
- Medical Services (Urgent Care; Clinics; Hospitals; Denists; Pharmacies)
- Housing Services (Rental Homes; Apartments; Condos)
- Community Centers
Zoom in and out and scroll using your mouse or the map controls in the top-left. Search for specific resources by toggling the category filters on the right, or by using the search bar at the top. View, filter, and export the data table by clicking the black and white arrow at the bottom of the map.
The Clarkston Community Map is an innovation of Georgia State University’s Adult Literacy Research Center, Center for Community Engagement, and Prevention Research Center.